Monday, March 06, 2006

Top 10 Reasons You Know I Don’t Live In Israel

  1. It says “Rabbi's Kid, United States” on my blog in many places
  2. I know nothing about Israeli Politics or Events
  3. I talk about Baseball, Duh! And sometimes I even write about- London!
  4. I know nothing about Israeli Music
  5. I don’t like falafel
  6. I write passionate posts about how much I love the US. Only a real resident of the US could be so very passionate.
  7. Other mitzvot are more important. To me. Like finding my wife. And there are no Jewish women in Israel.
  8. I’d be, like so bored if I moved there. I mean, what would a guy like me do all day?
  9. I repeatedly tell the Jblogosphere that I don’t/want to live in Israel- so it must be true
  10. I don’t want to get into any heated debates with Jameel Rashid. Because I’d lose.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Dark Horse said...

Spot on!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger The Rabbi's Kid said...

dh, spot off - where's your blog tough guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home